News from The Gardens on El Paseo:
Palm Desert, CA: The Gardens 19th Annual Concert Series will run Saturday, January 28 through Saturday, March 18, 2017. The 8-week series consists of a 1-hour concert each Saturday night on the Center Lawn of The Gardens on El Paseo from 5-6pm, with ticket sales and wine reception preceding the concert. A $15 ticket purchase helps benefit local charities, and includes 2 glasses of wine and lite bites.
Tickets go on sale at 3:30pm the day of the concert.
Wine service starts at 4:15pm, with entertainment beginning at 5pm.
- January 28 – John Stanley King Band benefiting YMCA of the Desert
- February 4 – Desert Sol benefiting American Cancer Society
- February 11 – Lao Tizer Band benefiting VNA California
- February 18 – Slim Man Standards benefiting Gilda’s Club Desert Cities
- February 25 – Machin benefiting Women Leaders Forum of the Coachella Valley
- March 4 – Heatwave benefiting Angel View
- March 11 – Patrick Sieben benefiting United Cerebral Palsy
- March 18 – John Stanley King Band benefiting Jewish Family Service of the Desert