- This event has passed.
Join the Greater Coachella Valley Chamber of Commerce (GCVCC) and Ryan Quadrel, Associate Attorney with SBEMP for a webinar on NEW employment law updates effective January 1, 2022. This one-hour webinar is going to be packed with content that every business owner must know in order to be compliant with NEW Federal and California State law updates. In just one hour, employers will learn what’s new, how new laws apply to businesses of different sizes, and what 2022 means for minimum wage and hourly pay compliance.
Key Note Presenter:
Attendees Can Expect to Learn About:
- New California employment laws and labor legislation for 2022. This includes an emphatic review of new wage and hour laws
- Key 2021 judicial decisions impacting employers
- The continued attack on independent contractors and arbitration agreements
- Addressing employee turnover issues and The Great Resignation
- Updating employee handbooks, policies and safety programs
- How to plan for what’s ahead