- This event has passed.
Join the Greater Coachella Valley Chamber of Commerce (GCVCC) and Jay Allis, food service industry specialist and consultant with the Small Business Development Center, for a FREE one-hour webinar, focused on the food service industry discussing “What can you do, and how do you make it work?” on Wednesday, September 28 at 11 am.
Jay Allis has 35 years of working in fine dining, independent restaurants, catering, moving catering, food trucks, and many other concepts related to the food industry. His experience includes positional experience ranging from bus boy, kitchen lead, and sous chef, to executive chef and ownership. During the webinar, you will learn:
- What are the different permit options
- Understanding startup costs
- Determining your menu
- How understanding your numbers improves profitability
- Paperwork that makes the dream work
- Where to start when you’re ready