Message from Troon:
Indian Wells Golf Resort recently completed a renovation and expansion project on its 5,600 square foot Event Pavilion. Owned by the City of Indian Wells and managed by Troon Golf, Indian Wells Golf Resort hosts between 50 and 75 events in the Pavilion each year. With the renovation and expansion, the club expects that number to increase in the years to come.
The Event Pavilion, which originally opened in January 2014 and has been a popular venue for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings, received numerous additions and upgrades during the renovation process, including:
· Added an 800 sq. ft. Pavilion Suite directly behind the Pavilion. The Pavilion Suite was designed with input from wedding planners and can be used as a bridal salon, a bridal party suite, a green room or a private room for executive meetings
· A 25,000 sq. ft. Event Lawn has been added directly east of the Pavilion with easy walkout access from the Pavilion. The Event Lawn can host 700 for alfresco dining or more than 1,000 for a reception
· More than 850 sq. ft. has been added to the existing south-facing front patio. The larger patio presents spectacular views of the surrounding Santa Rosa Mountains and the Indian Wells Golf Resort clubhouse
· A new vestibule has been added to the west entrance of the Pavilion
· 22 date palm trees wrapped in LED lights were added to the surrounding space to provide ambient light for twilight and evening events
· Inside the Event Pavilion, pull-down screens have been added on all three windowed sides to cut natural-light glare during daytime meetings.
“The improvements to our Event Pavilion go directly to enhancing our core goal of providing the best possible experience to our guests on a daily basis,” said Steve Rosen, general manager, Indian Wells Golf Resort. “We’re excited with how the renovation and expansion turned out and look forward to hosting many spectacular weddings and events.”
Indian Wells Golf Resort offers 36 holes of golf on the Celebrity and Players courses (aka “Beauty and the Beast”), a magnificent 53,000 square-foot clubhouse and the 5,600 square-foot Event Pavilion. Indian
Wells is ideal for golf tournaments, group outings, weddings, and family weekend getaways, and is located within walking distance of four luxury hotel properties.
For more information on the Indian Wells Golf Resort or to reserve the Event Pavilion for a wedding, reception or meeting, visit www.indianwellsgolfresort.com or call (760)346-4653.
About Indian Wells Golf Resort Home of the 2007 & 2008 Skins Game and host of Big Break Indian Wells, Indian Wells Golf Resort is the finest of Palm Desert golf. The 36-hole golf resort features a magnificent 53,000 square-foot clubhouse and is the only facility in California with two courses ranked in the Top 30 “Best Courses You Can Play” in California by Golfweek Magazine. Located within walking distance from four luxury hotels in Indian Wells, CA, the golf resort is ideal for tournaments, destination weddings and group outings in the Palm Springs resort area.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Troon is the world’s largest golf management company, with more than 270 golf courses in its portfolio. Troon also specializes in homeowner association management, private residence clubs, estate management and associated hospitality venues. Troon’s award-winning food and beverage division operates and manages more than 150 restaurants located at golf resorts, private clubs, daily fee golf courses and recreational facilities around the world. The company oversees operations at Troon Golf, Honours Golf, Troon Privé (the private club operating division of Troon) and Troon International with properties located in 36 states and 31 countries. Additionally, there are 57 Troon affiliated properties featuring 79 courses that have been recipients of a “Top 100” ranking by national and international publications. Troon properties include Lake of Isles Golf Club in North Stonington, Connecticut; Kapalua on Maui, Hawaii; Mauna Lani Resort on the Kohala Coast on Hawaii; The Centurion Club in London, England; Tiburón Golf Club at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples in Florida; Els Club Desaru Coast in Malaysia; and Palmilla Golf Club in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico. For additional news and information, visit www.Troon.com, or connect with Troon on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Blog, Press Room, or subscribe to Troon Golf & Travel.