Is the chamber right for you? A lot of new business owners may be curious about what The Chamber is and how it can help them. If you answer yes to any of these questions, joining the chamber is probably the right move for your business.
- Is networking and doing business with other professionals important to me?
- Do I need access to educational resources to help me run my business better, including finance, legal compliance, and marketing?
- Is it important I connect my business to the local community and expand my brand throughout the valley?
- Is it important by business interests be represented at all levels of government, including city, county, state and federal?
- Is being a part of my local business community important to me?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we can help. With over 1,100 members, the Greater Coachella Valley Chamber of Commerce is the largest, strongest and most diverse chamber in the Coachella Valley. Every year we host a multitude of events that can help connect you and your business to the local community. We also offer education, legislative, and networking seminars designed to inform, connect and enhance your business. The Chamber and numerous board, ambassador and volunteer members are also here to help.
Ready to find out how The Chamber can work for you? Contact one of our local professionals today.