The Greater Coachella Valley Chamber of Commerce (GCVCC) will host its Annual Installation and Business Awards Dinner on June 29th, and today, the organization announced this year’s award winners – which will be honored at on this special evening themed with a bit of James Bond flair, “From the Chamber with Love.”
This year’s award winners are as follows:
- East Valley Small Business of the Year: RD RNNR Libations Pints & Plates
- East Valley Large Business of the Year: Buzzbox Premium Cocktails, Inc.
- Mid Valley Small Business of the Year: Pueblo Viejo Grill
- Mid-Valley Large Business of the Year: Wilson Meade Commercial Real Estate
- West Valley Small Business of the Year: Frazier Pest Control, Inc.
- West Valley Large Business of the Year: Quick Quack Car Wash
- Ambassador of the Year Award: Jesse Andrade with BBSI
- Entrepreneur Award: Sixth Street Coffee
- Community Spirit Award: Acrisure Arena, Berger Foundation Iceplex and Coachella Valley Firebirds
- Nonprofit of the Year: Assistance League Coachella Valley
- President’s Award: Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
- Chairman John A. James Lifetime Achievement Award: Susana and Nachhattar Singh Chandi
“We have a number of extraordinary individuals and organizations we are honoring this year,” said Brandon Marley, GCVCC CEO. “All our award winners have shaped our community in significant ways, and we look forward to acknowledging their contributions on June 29th.”
GCVCC’s Annual Installation and Business Awards Dinner will be held at the Renaissance Esmeralda, 44400 Indian Wells Lane in Indian Wells – beginning at 5:30 p.m. on June 29, 2023. In addition to the awards ceremony, new board members will be installed and there will be a keynote address.
This evening is made possible through the support of the following: Title Sponsor, DAP Health; Presenting Sponsors, Assistance League Coachella Valley, Desert Care Network, Rapport2Go and Fantasy Springs Resort Casino; Entertainment Sponsor, Six Blades Jiu Jitsu; Centerpiece Sponsors, Crocket Law Group, FirstBank, and RD RNNR; and Event Sponsors, Alpha Media, AT&T, Burrtec Waste & Recycling Services, City of Cathedral City, City of Coachella, City of Desert Hot Springs, City of Indian Wells, City of Indio, City of La Quinta, Coachella Valley Public Cemetery District, Desert Urgent Care, Entravision, Frazier Pest Control, Grandparents Love, LocaliQ, Pueblo Viejo Grill Mexican Food Restaurant, Visit Greater Palm Springs and Wilson Meade Commercial Real Estate.
To purchase tickets, visit https://gcvcc.org/event/gcvcc-2023-annual-installation-and-business-awards-dinner/