News from: City of Coachella
About the Event
Coachella’s SoCal Cannabis Summit hosted by the City of Coachella will unite leaders in government and business to shape the future of cannabis policy, share best practices and unveil new opportunities in California’s emerging cultivation hot spot. As a sponsor, you are provided with an unparalleled opportunity to showcase your solution to a wide array of cannabis regulators and providers. Forge new partnerships, learn about current trends and discover new opportunities at Coachella’s SoCal Cannabis Summit. The Summit will kick-off with a Cultivation & Dispensary Bus Tour of the Coachella Valley followed by a opening night networking reception. The second day, the Summit will feature interactive sessions, keynote presentations and panel discussions from top\ regulators and cannabis industry leaders. The Summit will also feature a business-to-business expo that will be free to the public to attend.
- Showcase Your Solutions to Government Decision-Makers
- Elevate Your Brand in the Cannabis Industry
- Expand Your Client Portfolio with Access to the Attendee List
- Strengthen Relationships with Key Industry Opinion-Makers
- Position Your Company as a Leader at the Forefront of the Booming Industry
Cultivation & Dispensary Bus Tour
Monday June, 24 2019
9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday June, 25 2019
8:00 a.m. Registration & Networking
9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Program
5:00 p.m. Conference Close