News from the County of Riverside
The County of Riverside, Department of Public Health, will be offering an update call for all Coachella Valley Business Owners, Operating Officers and Administration, on the latest COVID-19 updates and business impacting direction.
RIVERSIDE UNIVERSITY HEALTH SYSTEM – DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH COVID-19 RESPONSE CONFERENCE CALL
AUDIENCE: CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE/BUSINESS PARTNERS
DATE/TIME: OCCURS EVERY MONDAY AND FRIDAY, 11:15 AM to 12:00 PM, EFFECTIVE 3/16/2020 UNTIL 4/10/2020.
CALL IN NUMBER: 800-857-1861 PARTICIPANT CODE: 8213422
CALL LEADER: DAN BATES
This call / meeting is not for media. If you are a member of the media, and received this email, call: 951-712-3705.
When joining, please be sure to mute your phones until the questions portion of the call; please also refrain from placing the conference call on hold.
2. COVID-19 Situation Update
3. Response activities and priorities
• Federal proposals/actions
• State proposals/actions
• Riverside County proposals/actions
4. Current recommendations for businesses
• Toolkits online @ www.rivcoph.org/coronavirus
• Videos @ www.rivcoph.org/coronavirus
• Small Business Assistance: http://www.oesnews.com/sba-to-provide-small-businesses-impacted-by-coronavirus-covid-19-up-to-2-million-in-disaster-assistance-loans/
• Riverside County Workforce Development Department resources: http://www.rivcoworkforce.com/
• California Labor Agency resources: https://www.labor.ca.gov/coronavirus2019/#chart
• California Employment Development Department Resources: https://www.edd.ca.gov/about_edd/coronavirus-2019.htm
• IRS Resources: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus
5. Questions & Answers
6. Schedule next call
b. Call capacity
Social Media References:
Facebook: Riverside University Health Systems – Public Health Twitter: @RivCoDoc