News form the City of Indio
Indio, CA: CVWD’s contractors are in the process of performing construction work on the sewer system near the area of Burr Street and Avenue 43. The project, which started February 3, is expected to run through March 10, 2020. Work will be performed Monday through Friday during the hours of 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., except on holidays. We appreciate your patience during this important construction project.
- A portion of Burr Street south of Avenue 43 will be closed.
- Traffic will be rerouted during construction as indicated on the included map. Residents in the affected area will have full access to their homes. Mail delivery and trash collection will not be affected.
- Construction crews will be excavating in a portion of Burr Street south of Avenue 43 to allow for underground installation of a new sewer pipeline. This work is necessary to relocate the existing Burr Street lift station to a new site.
- Utilities will not be interrupted and will function as usual.
- Cones and signs will be placed for your safety.
For more information contact: Nasrin Maleki, CVWD Senior Engineer, at (760) 398-2661, ext. 2342.