Massage Envy, the leader in professional massage and skin care, with franchised locations in Palm Springs, Palm Desert, and La Quinta, is revolutionizing massage services with the introduction of CyMe™ Boost. CyMeTM Boost is a first-of-its-kind collection of skin serums that blend with Massage Envy-branded massage oils and creams to create skin-enhancing benefits.
The highly concentrated CyMe™ Boost serums contain potent, efficacious ingredients designed to help hydrate, purify, balance and improve the appearance of the skin from head to toe. The result is a highly customized, differentiated massage that delivers on the brand’s promise of total body care.
The CyMe™ Boost assortment includes*:
- Energizing Boost: Contains guarana seed extract and caffeine to stimulate the skin for a more radiant and youthful look.
- Renewing Boost: Designed to support suppleness, and appearance of firmness for a youthful look.
- Purifying Boost: Works to purify skin for a smoother, brighter and healthier-looking appearance.
- Clarifying Boost: Helps clarify and balance the skin by removing impurities from the surface of the skin.
- Hydrating Boost: Intensely hydrates and penetrates to the lower layers of the skin, providing lasting moisture while increasing skin’s natural luminance.
- Firming Boost: A moisturizing serum that minimizes the appearance of lines, leaving skin looking soft and satin-smooth.
These serums can be used separately, paired together, or combined with other enhancements in the selection of Massage Envy’s offerings, like aromatherapy. In total, there are more than 720 possible enhancement combinations that allow members and guests a personalized body care treatment at Massage Envy franchised locations in the Coachella Valley and throughout the U.S.
“I opened the Palm Desert franchise location over 12 years ago with the intention of providing a service to help people – regularly” commented, Franchise Owner, Holly Lassak. There are currently three franchised locations in the Coachella Valley – Palm Springs, Palm Desert and La Quinta. “The membership model did just that. The addition of facials and skin care services, stretch and, now, CyMe™ Boost continues to enhance value to our customers. We are proud to offer our services to members and guests in the Coachella Valley. Our intention is to help every body feel their best” she concluded.
In the last two years, the company has launched Total Body Stretch, an assisted stretching service that uses Massage Envy’s proprietary Streto method; advanced skincare offerings such as microderm-infusion and chemical peels and its first private-label line, CyMe™, which has become customer favorites across skincare and massage.
About Massage Envy
Massage Envy, based in Scottsdale, Arizona, is a national franchisor and, collectively through its franchise locations, is the leading provider of therapeutic massage and skincare services, and proprietary assisted stretching service, Total Body Stretch. Founded 2002, Massage Envy has more than 1,180 franchised locations in 49 states that have together delivered more than 135 million massages and facials. Massage Envy franchised locations have been in the Coachella Valley since 2006 when the Palm Desert franchised location was opened, followed by La Quinta in 2008 and Palm Springs in 2012. Known as Massage Envy of the Desert, these franchised locations are collectively the largest employer of massage therapists and estheticians in the Coachella Valley. For more information, visit www.massageenvy.com, or follow us at Facebook.com/DesertMassageEnvy or https://twitter.com/EnvyDesert
* Each CyMe Boost is named to generally describe the properties of its active ingredients.