News from: Sam’s Club
To lease office Space
Our company’s mission is to become the trusted eye health care provider of choice. We are dedicated to accomplishing this by having the BEST doctors, a professionally trained staff, offering the best value to our patients and providing our doctors with excellent instrumentation. If you are an Optometrist committed to the highest quality of patient care and would like to learn more about opportunities, we would love to speak with you.
• Freedom to practice full-scope Optometry
• Set your own hours
• Set your own fees
• Fit the Contacts that are BEST for the Patient. Office ready with trial kits. Vendors provide trials and Sample Solutions.
• Minimal startup costs
• Heavy-foot traffic and potential patient base
• Excellent Instrumentation Included along with any repairs and maintenance
• Optional Scheduling appointment assistance provided 7 days a week by our Sam’s opticians.
• Office tours available by appointment call Julio Saucedo 760-770-2601
Minimum Qualifications: Doctoral degree in Optometry (OD) from accredited optometry school licensed optometrist in good standing in state of practice.
Apply by going to this link: careers.walmart.com/us/jobs/WD428245-optometrist-sams