News from: SoCalGas
SoCalGas has collaborated with Frontier Energy, Rinnai and the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO) to introduce a comprehensive 3 series webinars on Energy Efficient Hot Water Systems for the Commercial Foodservice Industry. In this 3 part series you will learn from various water heating and efficiency experts that will provide solutions to improve efficiency, maintenance recommendations, methods for improved efficiency design, commissioning new natural gas watering heating technology and new and innovative energy efficient natural gas water heating technologies.
Click on the individual registration links below or visit the California Energywise website and register for all foodservice webinars. https://caenergywise.com/seminars/
Tankless Water Heating Solutions for the Commercial Foodservice Kitchen
Thursday, July 16, 2020 10 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
This presentation will cover products that change the way water is heated for the commercial food service industry. Fast Food, Fast Casual or Full Service Domestic Hot Water Solutions for every Application. Rinnai will share current market trends increasing adoptions including features and benefits and how to take a facility from current standard practice to best practice.
- How Tankless Water Heater Advantages can be used for the Food Industry Commercial Kitchen.
- How to size an application for new construction or retrofit.
- How Utility Programs, Services, Rebates for qualified energy-efficient equipment and how to identify cost savings.
Optimizing Dishrooms & Hot Water Heating Systems
Register Here: Optimizing Dishrooms & Hot Water Heating Systems
Tue, Jul 21, 2020 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM PDT
This presentation will cover results from the last 5 years of hot water field research for the commercial foodservice industry conducted by engineers at Frontier Energy’s Food Service Technology Center. Researcher Michael Slater will share lessons learned including the true design needs of a foodservice establishment and how current technology can be used to meet these needs, the increasingly important role of proper equipment maintenance and commissioning, and how to take a facility from current standard practice to best practice.
- How to design a good hot water system for a foodservice facility from scratch: a step-by-step process
- How to select equipment for a retrofit (or: What you can change and what you’re probably stuck with, and how to do the most with what you’ve got)
- How operator behavior and equipment maintenance can sink your ship or help keep it afloat
Guidelines for Efficient Hot Water Systems for Commercial Foodservice Establishments
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 `10:00 AM – 11:00AM PDT
“Hot Water Systems are a critical part of every Commercial Foodservice Establishment’s plumbing infrastructure. Ensuring that your new or existing system efficiently and safely provides the hot water needed for your business is essential. This webinar will address design, sizing, and installation guidelines of hot water systems needed to provide sanitary conditions ranging from food prep, hand washing, and sanitizing of your food service utensils. Energy efficiency as well as programs and services available will also be covered.”
Attendees will learn:
- Methods to specify the right hot water systems for your commercial foodservice operation
- Recommendations to install efficient hot water systems, space allocation for new technology and more specifics on sizing requirements
- Plumbing changes that improve delivery to all foodservice fixtures
- Utility programs, services, rebates for qualified energy-efficient equipment and how to identify cost saving
Register for all 3 webinars below: